Back to Basics.


As a "self-thought-aspiring-photographer", I admit that I am sometimes self-righteous about the results I get whenever I press the shutter-release button. But, inspite of that, even though those photos looks great in my eyes, I still have to admit that I need and have to learn the basics. Yes, everyone needs to know the basics. Most of us are such a blowhard to admit that "we still need to learn" the basics of photography. I have already gone through so many excuses like, "I can't afford the lessons." and "I can't don't have the time.".  Some says that "it is all just in the eye". Well, I say no to that. Everything is in the inturweb. All you need to know is what to look for.

Because of this, I decided to do this personal challenge (again). Given that I want to learn the basics of photography and to keep myself on posting in this blog, I will try to teach or explain to you the basic principles in lay-man's term.

These are the topics that we need to know:
  • Shallow (Depth of Field)
  • Deep (Depth of Field)
  • Rule of Thirds
  • Observing Lines (Leading Line)
  • Framing
  • Looking for the Light
  • Panning/Motion
  • White on white (Lighting)
  • Black on black (Lighting)
  • Shadows
  • Landscape / Cityscape
  • Portrait
  • Speed
I am planning to start tommorow. I will link the post to the specific topic on a day-to-day basis (I hope). I do not promise a continuous update but I promise that will post entries for this challenge. I really hope I don't forget to do this again, and also, I hope that I will have the time for this. Wish me luck~! Rakenrol!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

AFFILIATES

Most Viewed